Raptr, the leading gaming social network, has launched a new gaming reputation system that allows users to progress through ranks by playing games and accomplishing things in them, with these ranks providing a variety of benefits such as exclusive site features and rewards from retailers.
Raptr’s new gaming rep system introduces these features:
• New, dynamic user profiles, interactive charts, and genre maps
• A percentile-based ranking system that tracks a user’s hours and achievements and compares them with the rest of the community. The ranks are as follows: Newbie –> Amateur –> Experienced –> Dedicated –> Hardcore –> Elite
• Social leaderboards to see how a user stacks up against friends
• Highly targeted and personalized news feed that delivers relevant content based on a user’s game collection, rank, most recent activity, and progress in a game
• Real rewards as users rank up in the games they play