The first map pack, tentatively named “First Strike”, for Call of Duty: Black Ops. “First Strike” is a timed exclusive, set for release on Xbox 360 on February the 1st of this year. Timed exclusive means that it’ll be about a month before PS3 gamers can expect to see the map pack on their console (and potentially Wii as well).
The pack will include four new maps as well as a new zombie stage that are as follows:
- Kowloon: Set in.. Kowloon, Roof top fighting.
- Discovery: Set in an Artic research facility
- Berlin Wall: Set at Checkpoint Charlie
- Stadium: Set in an American Hockey Rink. (This is the one I’m most anticipating as it sounds like it could be a lot of fun!)
- Ascension: The new zombie map, not a whole lot is known about it yet, though rumours suggest it is set on Ascension Island.
Images we have so far:
Those hoping that Activision would set a more reasonable price for the map packs after the pricing on the Modern Warfare 2 DLC will be disappointed, with this slated to be a 1200 Microsoft pointer as well. At least we’re getting all new maps, right?